- Liked someone a lot.
- It failed.
- Tried hard to move on.
- It failed.
- Tried harder to move on.
- It succeeded.
- Tried to be her friend.
- Succeeded and kept succeeding. Still am succeeding.
- A close friend and I got closer due to mutual pain and were helping each other through it when one day, something clicked and we started liking each other.
- Slowly, over time, the attraction grew and now, we are into each other.
- Taking it slow and enjoying each other’s company and seeing here it goes.
- I’d like to be with her one day soon.
It’s early but I feel like she could be the girl that is actually crazy enough to stay…
- I am happy now.
- Very happy.
- Her name is “Sky”, if you care. [It’s obviously not her REAL name but that’s all you’re getting outta me. :P]
- She is 19 years old, she has great taste in music, is a great cook and is very curious and intelligent.
- I like her a lot and I respect her a lot more.
- One day, I’d like to fall in lo..lo.. loarghasldkjas with her. You know what I mean, right? =__=
- Until that day, the only L-word I know is “Lesbian.” The only OTHER L-word I know is “Lesbians.”
- So I guess I “Lesbians” her.
- Oh and she “Lesbians” the shit outta me too, by some strange twist of fate.
- Life is good.
- And so is beef. <3
- Good, I mean. :D
- So yeah.
And that’s a story no one cares about. :P
the way they look at each other
This reminds me if someone… ^^”
Life has been pretty good lately…
I hung out with friends, I had some good food, Ramadan is over, I went out on a date that ended well, I watched some anime with a cousin [whom I ADORE <3], I sneaked out at night again, I am getting over my ex and did I mention that the date ended VERY well? :D
It is good. :)
I’m starting to think about all the broken people everywhere, including myself, and what’s going to happen to us in the end…
I thought about it a lot and I can’t shake the feeling that maybe someday, we’ll end up finding people who fit between the cracks. And us breaking was what MADE them suitable for us.
Or am I just being too optimistic? O.o
All *I* want is to forget but then I’d have forgotten everything good too so I DON’T want to forget and I am just stuck with everything bad as well.
I am going on a date with a girl soon and she is still in love with her ex.