- 14 - 15 year old girls fall in love with 20-something year olds. :P
- The girls’ power comes from nano machines in their blood.
- The one weakness of the nano machines is the Y-chromosome, most commonly found in HUMAN SEMEN.
- And so, the choice is: Either have super strength, healing, agility, endurance and the ability to materialize weapons out of nowhere and cause major terrain damage… or get laid.
- What do you mean that’s not symbolic?!
NO, GWEN, NO, YOU’RE KIND OF REALLY MISSING THE POINT OF MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE.
She is a teacher and thus, I call her sensei [because Otaku, hello… :P].
She said that the school concert was coming up and she needed to put together a dance. But she wanted to do it to new, cool, dance-y music and she called ME, her RJ friend to help. :P
And so, I started compiling a list of 10 songs that she could choose from to make her kids dance to. Here’s the list:
- Crank it up - David Guetta feat. Akon.
- When I grow up - The Pussycat Dolls.
- Desert Rain - Edward Maya feat. Vika Jigulina.
- Mirror Mirror - Sash! feat. Jean Pearl.
- She doesn’t mind - Sean Paul.
- Tonight is the night - Outasight.
- Wild ones - Flo Rida feat. Sia.
- Good feeling - Flo Rida.
- Glad you came - The Wanted.
- Call me maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen.
Do you have ANY IDEA how hard it is to find “dance-y” songs that are modern that are about things other than booze, bitches and booty? MY GOD… =__=
And now, I am gonna be making kids dance to one of those songs? I think I’m going to a special kind of hell… xD