Moonis the Playa.
Such a hit with the ladies. He’s like a woman-magnet.
EXTREMELY honest, says whats on his mind, handsome <3, funny, will fuck anyone over for food.
He’s also an RJ at a local radio station and from the looks of things, he really likes his job but hates his boss :L
^ THAT IS ALL LIES. EXCEPT FOR THE PARTS THAT SAY GOOD THINGS ABOUT ME!
And I am not a ‘woman-magnet’. That is utter fabrication! :| Nor am I a ‘Playa’. :O
The food thing is accurate though. ^^”
List of self-help books I need.
- How to stop attracting insecure women.
- How to tell the difference between lust, love and hunger.
- Why YOLO had to go away.
- The difference between “Friendly” and “Flirty” for Dummies.
- “Lesbians are just two women who don’t want you” and other things NOT to say to egocentric men who can beat you to death.
- The Friendzone: A survivor’s manual.
I made this for my friend Sarvy. Rudimentary photshopping but whatevs… :P
Before Suzanne Collins, “The Hunger Games” was a cool name for dinner every night.
Say hello to a playlist I have on my iTunes called “Doing It”.
It is for when things go really well and it is time for a showdown in Chinatown, if you know what I mean… :P
Click through for larger image. :P
Try to invite a girl out to have a fun, date-like experience with you…
…and she asks if she can bring her crush along too.
On that note, good night, Tumblr.